1. TO WHAT DOES THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT APPLY?
This Privacy Statement applies when you:
- visit or make use of the website(s) www.woodstoxx.be, owned by Woodstoxx and/or provide you with personal data (e.g. by filling in the contact form, sending an email, making telephone contact, subscribing to our newsletter, etc.).
- uses our products or services in one way or another (e.g. via our webshop)
- interact somehow with Woodstoxx through certain other sales or marketing channels (e.g. personal meetings or appointments, fairs, social media, etc.).
- explicitly accepts this Privacy Statement
2. WHO PROCESSES THE PERSONAL DATA?
2.1 Person responsible for processing
Woodstoxx is responsible for the processing, it determines the purpose and means of processing your personal data and may be contacted by the following means:
- by post via: Woodstoxx nv, Hogeweg 245, 8930 Menen, Belgium
- on the phone: +32 56 51 79 60
- by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- via the website: www.woodstoxx.be
Woodstoxx can rely on data processors. A processor may, upon request or instruction from or on behalf of Woodstoxx, process your personal data whereby it is obliged to ensure the security and confidentiality of the personal data.
3. WHAT PERSONAL DATA ARE PROCESSED?
Woodstoxx declares that it will only collect and process data that are relevant or necessary for the purposes for which they are processed. Depending on these purposes, Woodstoxx processes the following categories of personal data (non-exhaustive):
- your name, e-mail, telephone and address data (identification data)
- your housing interests, housing characteristics or which products or services interest you
4. ON WHAT LEGAL BASIS ARE PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED?
Woodstoxx processes your personal data on the basis of the following legal grounds:
- because of the performance of the contract you enter into with us or the pre-contractual steps you take during your request;
- due to the legitimate interest of Woodstoxx to assist you with its products or services;
- because of the consent given by you and your explicit acceptance of this Privacy Statement.
5. FOR WHAT PURPOSES ARE PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED?
Woodstoxx processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide you with a safe, optimal and personalized user experience and service;
- to manage the contractual relationship with you, including quotation, invoicing and provision of support or performance of our services;
- to keep you informed about our offers, promotions, promotions, etc., if any.
6. WHO RECEIVES THE PERSONAL DATA?
With the exception of any processors acting solely on instructions from Woodstoxx and our partner companies Belgiqa nv, Unicus nv and The HUB, Woodstoxx will process your personal data exclusively for its own internal use. Your personal data will not be sold, passed on or communicated to third parties, unless you have given your explicit prior consent.
Woodstoxx has also taken appropriate legal and technical measures to prevent unauthorised access and use of your personal data.
7. HOW LONG ARE PERSONAL DATA STORED?
Woodstoxx retains your personal data for as long as necessary or relevant for the purposes intended, for the period of time required by law, or for as long as a legal dispute or investigation may arise in relation to the products and services provided by Woodstoxx.
8. WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE?
8.1 Right to information
Through this privacy statement Woodstoxx wishes to inform you as fully as possible about the processing of your personal data. Your data will be processed for legitimate purposes in an appropriate, relevant, secure and proportional manner; it will not be kept longer than necessary and always with the utmost integrity and confidentiality.
8.2 Right of access
You have the right at any time to verify the lawfulness of any processing activity of your personal data and to ask Woodstoxx to provide you with information on the purposes of the processing, the categories of your personal data, the categories of recipients of your personal data, the retention period and the rights that you can exercise.
You also have the right to ask Woodstoxx for a copy of the personal data relating to you that have been processed. This copy will in principle be provided to you free of charge unless your request would be unreasonable or excessive. In such a case, Woodstoxx may charge you an administrative fee.
8.3 Right of improvement
You have the right to correct incorrect or incomplete data upon simple request to Woodstoxx.
8.4 Right to data erasure
You have the right to request Woodstoxx to delete your personal data if there is no longer a legitimate reason for Woodstoxx to process them. You may exercise this right in the following cases:
- your personal data are no longer necessary to fulfil the objective pursued;
- you prove that Woodstoxx has unlawfully processed your data;
- your personal data must be deleted pursuant to a legal obligation;
- you revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data and there is no other legal basis for processing your data;
- you have successfully exercised your right to object (see point 8.6).
However, Woodstoxx reserves the right to refuse your request for deletion with reasons and cannot be held liable for the fact that deleted personal data remain temporarily stored somewhere invisible to it.
8.5 Right to restrict data processing
You have the right to demand the restriction of data processing in any of the following circumstances:
- You contest the accuracy of the personal data processed by Woodstoxx and Woodstoxx has been given a reasonable period of time to verify the accuracy of the personal data.
- you prove that the processing by Woodstoxx was unlawful and request a restriction
- Woodstoxx no longer needs the data, but you will still need it for the purposes of legal proceedings.
- you exercise your right of objection (see point 8.6)
8.6 Right to object to data processing
You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for 'direct marketing' purposes. Woodstoxx will cease processing your personal data unless it can establish compelling grounds that outweigh your rights and freedoms. If this is the case, you will also be informed accordingly.
8.7 Right to data transfer
You have the right to obtain the data you have provided to Woodstoxx on the basis of your consent in a structured, common and machine-readable form and to re-use it for other services and thus transfer it to another data controller, unless this is technically impossible.
8.8 Right not to be subjected to automated decision making
You have the right not to be subject to a fully automatic decision - without human intervention - if it affects you significantly or has legal consequences. As of today, Woodstoxx declares that you will not be subject to such automated decision making in any of the processing operations carried out by Woodstoxx.
9. HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS?
If you wish to exercise your rights, you must send a written request and proof of identity to Woodstoxx through one of the following channels:
- by registered letter to: WOODSTOXX nv, Hogeweg 245, 8930 Menen, Belgium
- by e-mail to: email@example.com
10. WHICH COOKIES DO WE USE?
11. HOW CAN YOU COMPLAIN?
If you have certain complaints about the processing of your personal data, we thank you to first contact us directly via one of the contact channels described in article 9 so that we can resolve this for you.
Furthermore, you are also entitled at any time to submit a complaint to the competent data protection authority via this link.
12. CAN THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT CHANGE?
Woodstoxx has the right to correct or amend this privacy statement at any time and the amendments will be immediately applicable as soon as it is published on its website. You should (re)review this Privacy Statement at regular intervals to ensure you are aware of any changes. The continuation of your contractual relationship or use of our website or services will be regarded as acceptance of any amendments made to this Privacy Statement.
13. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
This Privacy Statement is subject to the laws and regulations applicable in Belgium and only the courts of the judicial district of Ghent, department Kortrijk are competent in the event of a dispute.